- These Terms and Conditions relate to the sale of tickets for The Knebworth Winter Festival held at Knebworth House by the Winter Festivals LTD (The Company).
- Tickets may be purchased online through The Company’s website or from on the ticket office on arrival. Online bookings may be subject to booking fees which will be indicated to you prior to placing an order.
- All purchasers of tickets must be 18 years of age or over.
- The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised time or programme of the Knebworth Winter Festival schedule without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is officially cancelled. If the event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered a refund of the ticket value. The Company will not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by customers in case the event is cancelled.
- Every visitor, regardless of age, must be in possession of a valid ticket in order to gain entry to Knebworth Winter Festival.
- All tickets remain the sole property of The Company.
- Tickets may only be purchased or obtained through The Company or its official authorised resellers.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must not be resold or transferred to any person or entity for commercial gain or otherwise. If any tickets are resold or transferred (or are attempted to be resold or transferred) for commercial gain by anyone other than official resellers of The Company, then the tickets will become void and the ticket holder will be a trespasser and may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the premises. In such circumstances, The Company will not be under any obligation to offer a refund and such person may be liable to legal action.
- If one person buys multiple tickets, the provision by the purchaser of the tickets to his/ her guests will not constitute a breach of the transfer restrictions under these terms and conditions (provided that the provision of tickets to guests is not made for commercial gain). However, the purchaser agrees that by purchasing tickets, they have agreed to these terms and conditions on behalf of themselves and their guests and the purchaser shall at all times be responsible for their guests’ compliance with these terms and conditions.
- The Company may restrict ticket sales to a maximum number per person or household and reserves the right to cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances. Any customers who are intoxicated or are disruptive, abusive or violent to the staff, audience members or security will be ejected from the premises. In such circumstances no refunds of tickets will be given.
- Customers may not bring food or drink into the premises other than items purchased at the event. The Company reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any customer that appears to be intoxicated and to ask for proof of age prior to serving any alcohol.
- Security searches may be conducted and The Company thanks customers in advance for their co-operation in helping us to ensure the safety of all customers.
- Knebworth Winter Festivals may be filmed or recorded on occasion. Ticket holders automatically consent to the filming or sound recording of themselves as audience members. If you have any objections to being filmed or recorded please contact a member of Winter Festivals Ltd staff.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property or for any liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
- Comments are always welcomed from patrons either verbally to a member of staff or in writing to Winter Festivals Ltd, The Coach House Ground Floor, 13 Eaton Grove, Hove, England, BN3 3PH or to email@example.com.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- English law and jurisdiction shall exclusively govern all of the above Terms and Conditions.
LAST UPDATED: Friday 29th June 2018
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Welcome to www.knebworthwinterfestival.com the official website of Winter Festivals Ltd.
From time to time we may supplement these Terms with additional Terms relevant to specific content or events (“Additional Terms”). These Additional Terms may be placed on this site to be viewed in connection with the specific content or events and shall be identified as such. You understand and agree that such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This site is owned and operated by Winter festivals Ltd “Winter festivals LTD” “we,” “us,” or “our” herein). No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, amended, modified, revised, edited, changed, added to, deleted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our express written permission. You may download one copy of the materials displayed on the site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a Winter Festivals Ltd copyright and other proprietary rights. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Winter Festivals Ltd are to be kept intact.
In the event you download any material from the site, the material, including any software, files, images, graphics or text are licensed to you by Winter festivals LTD. Winter festivals LTD do not transfer title to such material to you. You own the medium on which the material is recorded, but Winter festivals LTD retains full and complete title to the material at all times, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the contents on the sites. Any unauthorised attempts to modify any Online Material, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to utilise the site for anything other than its intended purpose is prohibited.
Any communication or material, which is transmitted by you to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Accordingly, anything you transmit or post may be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting. Furthermore, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or events using such information.
These Terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these Terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from this site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. These Terms will terminate immediately without notice from Winter Festivals Ltd if in Winter Festivals Ltd sole discretion you fail to comply with any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and all copies thereof, whether made under these Terms or otherwise.
From time to time we will make available to you links from the site to third party sites. These sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, vetted or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising or products available from such sites, the quality, functionality, suitability or legality of such sites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third-party site operators. You also agree that any dealings you have with such third-party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third-party operator and you hereby waive any claim you might have against us with respect to such sites. You agree that we are not liable in any way for and you agree to indemnify us in the manner referred to below in these Terms in relation to such dealings. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on the site are at your sole risk and responsibility.
From time to time third parties may link to our site without our express consent or knowledge. Winter Festivals Ltd is not responsible in any way for any dealings which you may have with these unauthorised sites or any content which may be displayed or linked to by these third parties. If you do come across any link which is offensive or otherwise unsuitable or inappropriate to Winter Festivals Ltd or our users please let us know.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly agree that your use of and browsing of the site are at your own risk. Neither Winter Festivals Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use the site or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the site or resulting from any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible property, even Winter Festivals Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Winter Festivals Ltd total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend hold Winter Festivals Ltd and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any of these parties and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of, connection with or conduct on the site or any breach by you of these Terms. Winter Festivals Ltd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to co-operate with our defence of such claim.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting the product and associated products, events and services of Winter Festivals Ltd. This site is controlled and operated by Winter Festivals Ltd from its offices within the UK. Winter Festivals Ltd makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
In the event that any provision of these Terms conflicts with the law under which the Terms are to be construed or if any such provisions are held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to the Terms, such provision will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms and any Additional Terms constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
The site and the materials contained in the site are provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Winter Festivals Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party intellectual or proprietary rights.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions of limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Winter Festivals Ltd does not warrant that the site, the materials or any function of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Winter Festivals Ltd does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. We will not be held responsible for the security of the site or for any disruption of the site however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
You will remain responsible and liable for material you upload on to or access from the site and you will indemnify us in the manner set out below in the Terms in relation to your accessing or uploading. Winter Festivals Ltd also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. You (and not Winter Festivals Ltd assume) the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction which may need to be carried out to your computer system.